For this assignment, only the Introduction slide and the bullet highlighted in part three are needed. Please provide detailed speaker notes, use proper APA format and in-text citation.
1) Select one psychological personality assessment instrument or inventory to serve as the basis of this assignment. Chose: Myers-Briggs Indicator Type
2) Explore the psychological literature to find three to five articles that test the use of this inventory or assessment on a specific population. – the 3 articles have been included
3) Create a 15- to 20-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, of an in-depth examination of your selected test and its uses. Include the following in your presentation:
- A description of the characteristics, uses, and purposes of your selected assessment instrument or inventory, and how it would be used in the workplace
- An analysis of the relationship between your selected assessment and one of the major theories of personality
- A summary of your research findings, paying particular attention to differences in the ability of the instrument to differentiate diagnostically between the target population and the general population
- A list of psychometric properties of the test for the particular population -2 slides with detailed speaker notes
- A discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of assessment methods used
- A conclusion using a review of the literature on whether the instrument is an adequate measure of your selected characteristic, and any ethical considerations associated with your selected assessment
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Instrument Critique appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.